Rhode Island Jump$tart Membership Opportunities
The Rhode Island Jump$tart Coalition is a coalition of Rhode Island organizations, businesses, educators, individuals and other stakeholders dedicated to improving the financial capability of the region’s residents, including under-served populations. We seek to improve personal financial knowledge and skills so that individuals may be empowered to employ responsible personal financial practices that can lead to lifelong financial security and fulfillment.
Rhode Island Jump$tart Coalition carries out its mission by:
- Convening forums where partners and other stakeholders can network, exchange ideas, promote efforts and form alliances;
- Sharing and promoting best practices in financial capability programs;
- Creating, planning, executing and securing funds for valuable initiatives;
- Promoting trusted programs, educational resources, and when possible, providing funds to target population program providers; and
- Increasing awareness among policy-makers, civic leaders, and other people of influence about the need for and benefits of increased personal financial capability in Rhode Island and beyond.
An annual membership with Rhode Island Jump$tart provides the following:
- Notifications and invitations to Rhode Island Jump$tart activities and events
- Opportunities to volunteer, speak, sponsor, or contribute to financial literacy programs in Rhode Island
- Timely information on grants, activities and issues in the state, regional, and national financial literacy movement
- For corporate and non-profit members, listing of your organization’s name and web site on the Rhode Island Jump$tart website
Application for Membership in the RI Jump$tart Coalition
Member Organization (if applicable)____________________________________________
City:__________________________________ State: ___________ Zip:___________
Email:_________________________________ Phone #:__________________________
Annual (January-December) Membership Fees (please check one):
_____$25.00 Individual Membership
_____ $50.00 Non-Profit 501 (c)3 Membership
_____ $250.00 Corporate Membership
Please check any/all that apply:
__ I/We would be interested in participating in upcoming RI Jump$tart conferences/workshops and meetings as a presenter. Possible topics/content of the presentation: ______________________________________________________________________
__ I/We would like to be added to the RI Jump$tart listserv. The RI Jump$tart listserv is open to all RI Jump$tart members, and serves as a means of being updated about financial literacy opportunities/events in Rhode Island.
__ I/We would be interested in serving on the RI Jump$tart Board.
__ I/We would be interested in RI Jump$tart Coalition following myself or my organization on Twitter. Your Twitter handle:______________________________________
__ I/We would be interested in having a link to my business organization on the RI Jump$tart web site. Link: ___________________________________________
Please print out this page, complete the membership form, and mail it along with your check payable to Rhode Island Jump$tart Coalition, to the following address:
Rhode Island Jump$tart Coalition
7 Remington Street
Warwick, RI 02888
The Rhode Island Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. Gifts to support the organization’s programs and activities are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
All membership applications are subject to RI Jump$tart Board approval, in accordance with RI Jump$tart’s mission.